26 March 2013

Bubbles!

I have some nail art to show you today. Another dotting mani, I seem to be having a thing for dots at the moment I am wearing them all the time. I will start posting something other than dots soon I promise! I do quite like how these turned out, and they were so simple to do. They sort of remind me of bubbles, hence the title of this post. 



The blue colour is two coats of OPI - Can't Find My Czechbook and the base on the accent nail is China Glaze - Dandy Lyin' Around. For the white dots I used a white Avon polish (I don't think it has a name) and a large dotting tool, I then used a smaller dotting tool and Can't Find My Czechbook for the blue dots. For the accent nail I just used these colours the other way round. Topped with Seche Vite as always.




Excuse the dink on my thumb nail, I am way too impatient when letting polish dry.


I hope you like them, thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com