22 April 2013

A Little Update.

Hello everyone,

No nails today I'm afraid, just an update to inform you that I may be a little absent from blogging for a few weeks. But I will be back as soon as I can.

My schedule has gone a bit crazy lately - I am working A LOT. I work a lot of late shifts too which  means I don't have much time in the morning to do anything, but when I get home all I wanna do is sleep!

The main thing that is taking my time however is that I am moving out in the next couple of weeks, so most of my spare time is going into getting organised for that. I currently live with my parents but me and my boyfriend are getting a flat together, which is all very exciting - but a lot of hard work. I can't wait til the move is all sorted and I can put my time into my nails again (my nails are suffering badly, they haven't been this neglected for ages!)

I just thought I would post this so people know I haven't disappeared and that I am still going to be blogging as much as I can. But posts will very few and far between for a while. I hope you all understand!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com