8 April 2013

Random Swatch: Ciate - Strawberry Milkshake

Good evening, I hope everyone has had a good day. Mine was okay, I had work but I have a day off tomorrow which I am looking forward to.

Tonight I have another swatch to show you which is Ciate - Strawberry Milkshake. This is a super girly, light pink creme and its a very pretty colour. I got this in one of Ciate's Caviar Manicure sets which I was not really a fan of - I tried it once when I was going out for a meal and most of the beads had fallen off by the time I went out! Then I think I ended up eating a few of them that fell in my dinner and the rest ended up on the floor of my boyfriend's car (he wasn't best pleased haha). But I thought the polish was quite pretty so I kept it to use on its own.




For the photo I used 3 coats as I found the formula a little streaky, but it evened out quite nicely after the third coat. I didn't use a topcoat for this photo.

 I felt like barbie wearing this polish, which is totally not my usual style, but I actually really liked it. The bottle is also really cute, although I had to rip the bow off because I kept dragging it through my wet polish when painting my nails which was very annoying. I don't know if I am the only one who has done this?

I do rather like this polish, despite a slight issue with the formula. It is the only Ciate polish I own but I would definitely try more of their products in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com