28 August 2013

Red and Gold Floral Accents

Hello loves, I hope everyone is well.

Today I have some nail art to show you that I wore just over a week ago. I wasn't really sure where I was going with this design. I just sat down with some polishes and went from there. I have to admit I wasn't 100% pleased with how these turned out, but I guess its all good practice :).


For this mani I used a base of OPI - Innie Minnie Mighty Bow on my thumb, index and ring finger and on my pinky I used China Glaze - Goldie But Goodie. On my middle finger I did a gradient of both of these colours.


On my thumb and ring finger I then painted some flowers with a nail art brush using Goldie But Goodie and a black and white creme polish.


I topped everything off with Seche Vite and I was done. 



Excuse the messy bit on my middle finger, I clearly need to work on my clean up skills when doing gradients. 

Thanks for stopping by!

2 comments:

  1. Wow this red is gorgeous and your nail art is soooo good too!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com