9 September 2013

Angled French Manicure.

Hello lovelies. I hope we all had nice weekends, I'm not loving the fact that it is Monday again!

Today I have a nice simple design to show you. I felt like wearing something simple but couldn't face being completely normal! Lol.


For these nails I started with a base of OPI - I Theodora You. 



I then added the silver stripe at different angles on each nail, using the brush from the polish. I used an unnamed W7 silver.


I then added the colours to the tips, again using the brushes from the bottle. The green is Essie - Naughty Nautical and the purple is MAC - Heroine.


I added a topcoat and I was done.

I got a lot of compliments whilst wearing this. Plus it was nice to do a design only using the polish brushes, less tidying up for me!

How do you do your nails when you are feeling something simple?

Thanks for looking.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com