25 September 2013

Daisy Nails

Hello everyone! I hope we are all having a good week. 

Today I have some more floral nails to show you, I am really loving florals lately. I have a few more designs lined up to show you and I have only just realised that almost all of them are floral in some way. I need to stop! Lol. This time I did daisies, based on this design which was by The Nailphile.


I started with a base of A-England - Lady Of Shallot. This is such a gorgeous colour (as always with A-England) but I struggled capturing it's beauty in my pictures, I still need to figure out my lighting set up.


I freehanded the white with a white creme and my detail brush.


I added the yellow with Nicole by OPI - Hit The Lights using a dotting tool.


A coat of Seche Vite and that was it.


These were so quick and easy to do but still rather pretty.

I will be back soon with some more floral nails! 

Thanks for looking.

4 comments:

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com