3 September 2013

Lost On Lombard Striping Tape Nails.

Hello my loves, how are we all today?

Today I have some nail art to show you using one of my new OPI polishes to show you. I hadn't done any nail art using striping tape for a while so I thought I would do something using that too.

Apologies for the terrible photos, the lighting wasn't co-operating whilst I was doing these. My photography set up is something I am working on so hopefully I should be rid of these issues soon :).


For these nails I started with a base of Butter London - Billy No Mates on all of my nails.


Once that was completely dry I applied the striping tape onto my nails and painted over a coat of OPI - Lost On Lombard. I had forgotten how fiddly striping tape could be!


Finally I added a gold stud to each nail and finished off with a coat of Seche Vite. Unfortunately it decided to shrink at my cuticles :(.. if it weren't for that issue Seche Vite would be the perfect topcoat in my opinion.


I did quite like this design, its nice to keep things simple sometimes.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com