17 September 2013

Swirly Floral Nails

Hello lovelies. I hope everyone is doing well.

I wasn't really sure what to call this design, hence the title. I was feeling a bit uninspired when I was doing these so I just sat down and painted and this is how it turned out.


I started with a base of Sally Hansen - Without A Stitch.


I added the swirl down the middle using China Glaze - Goldie But Goodie and a nail art brush.


I then added the flowers and other dots using OPI - Live and Let Die and China Glaze - Goldie But Goodie again with dotting tools.


It was as simple as that, so easy to do. But I still was happy with how these came out. I think they are quite appropriate for autumn, as summer is well and truly gone now.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com