17 October 2013

Abstract Circles.

Hello everyone! This is a scheduled post so providing this works I should currently be sunning myself in Cyprus :).

Today I have some nail art to show you that I did based on this image. I am not 100% sure what it is meant to be, but I really liked all the circles. This was really hard to capture on my nails, so I haven't replicated it exactly. But I am still pleased with my interpretation.


I started with a white base and sponged OPI - I Saw.. You Saw.. We Saw.. Warsaw (that name is way too long) and Rimmel - Blue Eyed Girl over the white. I feel this may have been a bit of a pointless step because you couldn't really see it once I did everything over the top.


I sponged OPI - Live and Let Die and OPI - Uh Oh Roll Down The Window onto the tips.


I then made some circles with a white creme using my largest dotting tool. I diluted a bit of Barry M - Blueberry using nail polish remover and added this in blobs over the circles.


I added more circles using the same technique and did the diluted blobs using Rimmel - Blue Eyed Girl. I also diluted a bit of OPI - Uh Oh Roll Down The Window and added a tiny bit of this.


I really enjoyed doing these, it was something a bit different. They definitely aren't a perfect replica of the inspiration but you can kinda see the connection right?

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com