4 October 2013

Floral Splatter Nail Art.

Hello everyone. How are we all? I am feeling pretty ill and I am working a six day week this week :( boo! I was hoping to have this posted last night but I needed my bed.

Today I have some nails to show you that I based on a make up palette that I have... but I completely forgot to take photos of it, oops. I have a brain like a sieve. 


For these nails I started with a black base (I used W7 - Black).


I splattered on the 4 pink colours. To do this I dipped one end of a straw in the polish and blew through the other end, super hygienic and very messy! Lol. The colours I used were Revlon - Violet, Leighton Denny - Plush Pink, Essie - Angora Cardi and Essie - Like To Be Bad.


I added a coat of Seche Vite to smooth the surface out and then used my Barry M nail art pen in white for the flowers. I really like my black one of these, but I found the white to be a bit runny and watery. Has anyone else had this problem?


At first I added another coat of Seche Vite and I was going to leave it shiny, but it looked a bit much so I matted it with my Rimmel Matte Top Coat.

I did quite enjoy wearing these nails, although they took quite a while to do and I made a huge mess! 

What do you guys think?

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com