26 October 2013

Halloween Cobwebs.

Hello lovelies, I hope everyone is well. I am trying to make the most of my weekend before I go back to work on Monday :(.

Today I have some Halloween themed nails to show you. As much as I love Halloween  I haven't felt very inspired to do lots of Halloween nail designs. This is the only one I have done so far, and its nothing too adventurous. 


I started with a base OPI - Peace & Love & OPI. 


I then freehanded the cobwebs using a striping brush and a white creme.



That is all there was to it. These were much easier to do than I had first anticipated.

I was pretty happy with these, I think using a duo-chrome as a base makes it look a bit more interesting.

Have you been getting in the Halloween spirit this year?

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com