7 October 2013

Red Zebra Nails

Hello everyone :). How was everyone's Monday? I have one more week at work then I go on holiday, very excited!

I felt like doing some animal print the other day, which is something I don't often do. I didn't want to do just plain animal print though so I tried to mix it up a bit. I was quite pleased with these and I got quite a lot of compliments whilst I was wearing them also. 


The base I used was OPI - My Paprika Is Hotter Than Yours. I love how bright this shade is.


I freehanded the white using my Colour Club white and a detail brush. I was going to tape it, but I was feeling too lazy to cover myself in striping tape, I don't think they came out too uneven.


For the black zebra stripes I used my Barry M nail art pen. This was really fiddly and looks a bit messy close up, but didn't look so bad from further away.


Then as always, I added my topcoat and I was done.

What's your favourite type of animal print?

Thanks for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com