10 October 2013

Wavy Lines

Hello lovelies. How are we all? I have two more days at work to go then I have two weeks off, to say I am excited would be an understatement! I am on holiday for a week of that but I will try and schedule some posts for while I am away.

Today I have some nails to show you that I based on this dress. I really liked the pattern, so I decided I needed it on my nails. These are by no means perfect, but I was still quite proud of them. Free-handing squiggly lines isn't the easiest of tasks.


I started with a base of Sally Hansen - Without A Stitch.


I then free-handed all the lines on with a detail brush. I used Barry M - Dragonfruit, Sally Hansen - Fairy Teal and OPI - A Taupe The Space Needle.



I added a top coat and I was finished.

It sounds simple but it was actually very fiddly and took a long time. A lot of the lines don't match up, but I sort of like it like that :P.

What do you guys think?

Thanks for looking!


2 comments:

  1. This looks really cute! I love the colors you used, and the wiggly lines make it look very fun :)

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com