24 December 2013

Pick A Polish: Essie - Like To Be Bad

Hello loves. I'm feeling a lot better today, I have just finished my shift and now I have the rest of the week off for Christmas, yay! I hope you all have wonderful plans for Christmas :).

 I'm here a day late with this week's Pick A Polish due to the 12 Days Of Christmas Challenge yesterday. But now that is over I shall be getting back into my normal blogging schedule. This week I picked Essie - Like To Be Bad.


I haven't used this polish a huge amount before, but have somehow splattered it all over the bottle. I have no idea how that happened.


Like To Be Bad is a soft pink cream. In the bottle it does have a slight shimmer but it doesn't  translate onto the nail. This photo shows 3/4 coats, it is quite opaque but streaks a bit which is why I needed the extra coats on some nails. It's not the easiest polish to apply. 

Click below to see the nail art I created..

I wanted something soft and pretty, as this is what this polish makes me think of.


I went for a glitter gradient with a twist using some striping tape.


Over Essie - Like To Be Bad I applied a few pieces of striping tape to each nail.


I sponged on the glitter over the tape which is Sally Hansen - Showgirl Chic.


I removed the striping tape and that is all there is to it.

I enjoyed wearing these, I think they are simple but very pretty and girly. I also like the fact that it isn't a standard glitter gradient.

What do you guys think? Let me know in the comments.

Thanks for looking and happy Christmas for tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com