15 March 2014

Copycat Saturday - Dotticure Flowers

Hi loves. How are your weekends going? I'm still ill, the weather is so lovely today and I am stuck at home waaah! :(

So for this week's Copycat Saturday manicure I went for this simple floral dotticure by Cubbiful. I really loved this design when I saw it, I liked the simplicity and the unusual colour, so I decided to recreate it for myself.


For more details on this manicure click below.


My base colour is Barry M - Acid Yellow.


Then using W7 - Black and a dotting tool I created the shape of the flowers.


I didn't have a dotting tool quite small enough, if I do this again I might use a toothpick.


This was so quick and simple but I think it is actually pretty effective, I think this will go on my list of designs to do when I'm in a rush. Although I'm not sure acid yellow is quite my colour lol.

What are your thoughts? Let me know in the comments.

Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

  1. Nice job! Might have to give this a try myself :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'd definitely recommend giving it a go.

      Delete

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com