3 March 2014

Pick A Polish: Barry M - 2013 Limited Edition A

Hi loves. I hope you are all okay. I am really really tired today, roll on Saturday so I can have a lie in!

Sadly it is only Monday so my lie in is quite far away, but it does mean that it's time for Pick A Polish. This week it is featuring Barry M - Limited Edition A which was one of Barry M's 2013 summer limited edition polishes, with a very exciting name!


For swatches and some nail art read on after the jump.
I have never actually used this polish before, despite buying it last summer so I was glad when this one was picked.. I've finally knocked one off my untried list!


Barry M - Ltd Edition A is a bright pink jelly polish, its bordering on neon but not quite that bright. I used 3 coats, its a bit streaky on the first coat but it builds well. The formula is good and it self levels well so its easy to get a smooth finish. This is without topcoat, so as you can see it dries shiny :).

Now for the nail art..


I felt inspired by the rather funky lid on this polish so decided to go with zebra print.


I painted a corner of each nail white using a striper brush and Barry M - Matt White.


I then added the stripes using W7 - Black.


This was much easier than I thought it was going to be!


I don't believe I have never used this polish before, I really love it! I will definitely be using this again in the summer. I am also very pleased with my nail art today, I think its quite a bold design :). It came out a lot better than I thought it would.

What do you think? Let me know in the comments.

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com