31 March 2014

Pick A Polish: WRK Nails - Bang

Hi everyone. How are you all? 

Today I have this week's Pick A Polish manicure to show you. This week we have a UK indie in the form of WRK Nails - Bang. I have swatched this fairly recently on the blog in a haul post but this is what was chosen at random so I will show you again anyway :P.



To see this polish in all its glory read on after the jump.



WRK Nails - Bang is a glitter topper containing black, light blue and dark blue hexes and green, blue and silver bar glitter. This is one coat over an unnamed Color Club. Formula is good, I feel as though it may have thickened up slightly since the last time I used it, but nothing major. This is a very unique glitter topper.

Now for the nail art..



I was really stuck with what to do with this one.. so I decided to try a jelly sandwich. I have never done a jelly sandwich with glitter before, does that make me a complete freak? lol.



Over my swatch I added another coat of the Color Club, then another coat of Bang and finally another coat of the Color Club.



I applied this way too thick, it got a bit lumpy and when I woke up the next morning the polish had been completely dragged off some of my nails. But at least I know for next time!



I think this is a really cool glitter topper but I think I definitely could have done better on the nail art front. I'm not sure the colours really work that I chose and it only lasted a few hours.. rubbish! I will definitely be trying more from this brand in the future though.

What are your thoughts? Let me know in the comments.

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com