26 April 2014

A England Haul Swatches

Hi everyone. Happy Saturday! I have been very lazy this morning, have only just got up.. oopsies! I definitely needed a lie in today though.

Recently A England had a sale on all their polishes, so as you can probably guess I was straight in there to snap up a few pretties! I did want to buy them all, but I showed some restraint and only bought five (I did have twelve in my basket at one point). So today I am going to be sharing them with you. 



To see my swatches read on after the jump.

Up first is Guinevere.


Guinevere is a dusty mauve creme with a bit of a grey tone to it. I used two coats without topcoat for this swatch, as you can see it dries to a beautifully shiny finish. The formula was awesome, it applied smoothly. I really like this shade, I cannot fault it at all.

Next we have Dragon.


Dragon is a mid green holo. This one had the perfect one coat formula which A England's often have. This is without topcoat. The photo below shows the holo better, my daylight bulbs I normally use seem to hate holo! I really like this one with my skin tone.


This one is Sleeping Palace.


Sleeping Palace is a blackened plum holo. This is another of the perfect one coaters, swatches are without topcoat. This one will be a great autumn/winter shade. 


Up next is Order of the Garter.


Order of the Garter is a beautiful vibrant blue shimmer. This one was a little bit sheer so I used three coats. Application was good however and I love the depth to this one. 

Finally we have Fated Prince.


Fated Prince is a gunmetal grey holo. This was slightly less opaque than the other holo's so I used two coats. The formula was still perfectly smooth and very easy to apply. Another beauty!


I love love love all of these polishes! I cannot fault A England at all, they always hit the ball out of the park with their polishes in my opinion. I am always impressed with their quality and finish. It was really hard to choose my favourites but I think they have to be Dragon and Fated Prince.

Which ones do you like the most? Let me know in the comments.

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com