22 April 2014

April Tri Polish Challenge: Pink, Blue and Yellow.

Hi everyone. I hope you're not struggling with the bank holiday being over as much as I am.. I could do with another one next weekend!

It's Tri Polish Tuesday time! I'm really enjoying these posts lately, possibly because I am still in love with this months colour combo. I am glad there are five Tuesdays this month :). I've kept with the pastel theme for today's design.


To see what I came up with click below.



I kept it simple with a sponged design this week. I started by painting all my nails white with Sinful Colors - Snow Me White.


Using a make up sponge I sponged on my three Tri Polish colours. These were Barry M - Blueberry, Avon - Pink Creme and Avon - Lemon Sugar.


I added a rhinestone on each nail for a little extra something.


I also tried it matte which you can see below.


I was really pleased with how this came out, and it took me literally about five minutes. It's nice to have a break from some of the intricate freehand stuff I do that takes hours. I think I prefer this one matte, which is odd for me as I usually prefer a glossy finish.

Let me know what you think in the comments. Do you prefer this matte or glossy?

Thanks for looking.


No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com