29 April 2014

April Tri Polish Challenge - Pink, Blue and Yellow.

Hello my loves. I hope you are all well. I have a massive head ache at the moment, so I am going to go for an afternoon nap I think.

So today is the final Tri Polish Tuesday for April, there have been five Tuesdays this month so I was running out of ideas for this colour scheme lol. I was really loving the theme this month up until this week and I had a mind blank, and couldn't think of anything. So I have gone for something pretty standard this week, but that's not always a bad thing right?


To see my standard design click below ;).



Yep you guessed it; chevrons! Not the most original design I know. I used a base of Models Own - Pink Veneer.


Once that was completely dry I used my nail vinyls to tape off the chevron shape on my nails and filled in the gaps with Avon - Lemon Sugar and Leighton Denny - Blue Lagoon.


I felt it needed something a bit more so I outlined the chevrons with Sinful Colors - Snow Me White.


I wasn't overwhelmed with this manicure, it was okay. Like I said I was running out of inspiration for these colours, although I did really enjoy using them earlier in the month. I think I even said I was glad there were five Tuesday's this month in my last post.. obviously spoke to soon haha!

Let me know your thoughts in the comments.

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com