12 April 2014

Copycat Saturday - Neutral Floral.

Hello my loves. Happy Saturday :) I am going on a nail polish hunt for Barry M's new limited edition shade today, it looks so gorgeous I need it!

Today I have this week's Copycat Saturday manicure to show you. This will be my last Copycat Saturday for a while, I have been struggling with inspiration lately and I'm thinking it might be because most of my manicures for the blog are done to a theme. So I've decided to relax my schedule a bit and now I'll have every weekend to post whatever I like :) (although I'm sure I'll still do plenty of posts inspired by other's designs anyway). 

Anyway... this week I was inspired by this gorgeous design by maya_tempaku on instagram. I loved the colours in this design, although it may be a bit more appropriate for autumn not spring. But I shall rebel against seasonally stereotypical colours for this post.


Click below for more.



As a base I used Revlon - Trade Winds on my thumb, middle and ring finger and Sally Hansen - Cinnasnap on my index and little fingers.


On my thumb and ring finger I freehanded the flowers using Sally Hansen - Cinnasnap, OPI - I Saw.. U Saw.. We Saw.. Warsaw, OPI - I Sao Paulo Over There and China Glaze - Goldie But Goodie in the middle of each flower.


I painted half of my index and little finger with OPI - I Saw.. U Saw.. We Saw.. Warsaw (that name is too long I hate it! lol) and added a stripe of China Glaze - Goldie But Goodie between the two colours.


Finally I added a stud to my middle finger with topcoat.

I absolutely loved these! I am really in love with the design of the flowers, I've done the flowers again already which you will see in my next post. Maya_tempaku has so many amazing designs but this has to be one of my favourites. 

What do you think ladies?

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com