19 April 2014

Happy Easter!

Hello lovelies. Happy Saturday! A later post than normal from me, I went on a mega bike ride today.. I am now walking like I've crapped myself and I am completely exhausted. A nice gentle night in for me tonight I think!

Today I have my main Easter design for this year to show you. I have to be honest Easter doesn't hugely inspire me for nail art, I was planning on doing more designs but I couldn't think of anything more than what I've already shown you lol. But for today's manicure I decided to get in the spirit of things and went for an all out Easter-fest.


For more click below.


So on my thumb, index and middle fingers I did my pastel easter egg inspired design (which is basically like a tribal pattern in pastel). The colours I used for this were Barry M - Sugar Apple, Avon - Pink Creme, Avon - Lemon Sugar, China Glaze - In A Lily Bit, Barry M - Blueberry and Sinful Colors - Snow Me White.


For my bunny on my ring finger I used a base of Barry M - Sugar Apple and freehanded the bunny using Sinful Colors - Snow Me White, W7 - Black and Avon - Pink Creme.


Then for my chick on my little finger I used a base of Avon - Lemon Sugar and painted the shell with Sinful Colors - Snow Me White. The beak is Models Own - Peach Sherbet and the eyes are W7 - Black.


This is completely not my normal style colour wise but I actually quite liked these. I was pretty proud of the easter egg/pastel tribal nails, I need to do more designs like that!

I hope you all have a wonderful Easter and get to eat lots of yummy chocolate (that's what I'll be doing). 

Let me know your thoughts on this design in the comments.

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com