13 May 2014

May Tri Polish Challenge - Purple, Red and Green.

Hello beauties. I didn't sleep very well last night so I'm still feeling tired, I'm glad to be home with my feet up :).

So it's time for the Tri Polish Challenge which means I had to force myself to use these three dreaded colours which I'm not loving this month. I'm determined to still post something every week though. I have to admit though I do prefer this week's look to last week's.


To see what I came up with read on after the jump.



So I started with a base of Sinful Colors - Snow Me White.


Then I used Chalkboard Nails' distressed effect technique with the three challenge colours.


The colours I used were OPI - My Paprika Is Hotter Than Yours, Revlon - Violet and W7 - Fluorescent Green.


I also tried it matte, but I think I prefer this one glossy.

I think the colours worked much better in this manicure as opposed to last week's effort, but I am still just not loving these colours together. Maybe I will have a eureka moment next week and come up with something I love (I can hope right?!). I do love this distressed technique though, it's so quick and easy but still looks pretty cool.

Let me know what you think in the comments.

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com