26 May 2014

Pick A Polish: La Femme Beauty - Cosmos

Hi loves. I hope you have all had a wonderful bank holiday weekend. I spent the day out at Thorpe Park yesterday but the rest of the weekend I have spent relaxing which has been lovely :).

Today I have another Pick A Polish post for you, this week I shall be showing you La Femme Beauty - Cosmos. I was given this polish by a friend for my birthday last year, but this is the first time I have got round to using it. Another untried off the never ending list :).


Read on after the jump for more on this polish.


Cosmos is a bright pink glitter topper in a clearish base, but it does have a slight pink tint to it. I used one coat over Essie - Neo Whimsical, it is quite a sparse glitter so I don't think it could be built up to be opaque on it's own. The formula was a tiny bit on the thick side, but nothing unmanageable. This is a nice, pretty glitter topper. 

Now for my nail art..


I decided to go with a dotticure to keep it simple (as I seem to be doing a lot lately).


For my dots I used OPI - This Gown Needs A Crown.


I did them in a gradient pattern from the cuticle.


I wasn't sure if I would like this polish much initially, but I actually like it a lot. I've got a few more polishes from this brand that I haven't tried, so I'll be interested to see if the rest are any good too. 

What are your thoughts? Let me know in the comments.

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com