19 May 2014

Pick A Polish: An Unnamed Color Club!

Hello lovelies. I hope you are all well. I am a bit burnt after over indulging in the sun this weekend :).

Today I shall be showing you this week's Pick A Polish manicure. This week it was a pink Unnamed Color Club which was chosen. I got this in a french manicure set a while ago and it's sat in my helmer since then.. I'm not really much of a french manicure person.


For more read on below.


This unnamed Color Club is a very sheer light pink jelly polish. This is three coats without topcoat, as you can see there is a lot of visible nail line and it doesn't really cover my stained nails (sorry about that guys, nail blogger problems!). However the formula was very smooth and application was a breeze. I don't think I would wear this on it's own, but it perfect as a base for a french manicure. Which makes sense since that is it's intended purpose.

Now for my nail art..


So my main focus on this manicure was to hide my stains as much as possible :P. I figured a french was probably the easiest way to do this and since this is a french polish I thought why not!


I decided I couldn't just do a plain french so I added glitter too. Over my base colour I used one coat of OPI - Which is Witch.


I then did my french tips on top of this. I used Sinful Colors - Snow Me White and the brush from the bottle and then went back in with a detail brush to tidy up the edges a bit.


I'm not quite sure how I feel about this one, french manicures really aren't my style! Sometimes I think I like it but then I change my mind again. The fact that the tips aren't completely even annoys me too.

What do you think? Let me know in the comments.

Thanks for looking.


1 comment:

  1. For someone who doesn't do french alot you wear it well!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com