10 June 2014

June Tri Polish Challenge: Turquoise, Coral and Nude.

Hello my lovelies. I hope you're all well today. I am currently trying to hide from all this pollen that's making me itchy and sneezey!

I have my offering for the Tri Polish Challenge this week to show you today. I found this week quite hard, I was struggling with what to do with the colours (a problem I have been having a lot lately with TPC). But I came up with something in the end :).


Read on after the jump to see what I did.


I decided to combine a gradient and a v-gap in the end.


I used a base of Barry M - Lychee.


I then sponged on Pretty Serious - Grimm Demise. This is the first time I have used this polish and I was expecting it to be more glitter dense, so the plan was that this would be a glitter gradient. It didn't turn out that way but I still quite like the effect.


Finally I added on my v-gap in Avon - Coral Reef.


Considering I felt very uninspired when starting out on this manicure I felt it came out pretty well. I would quite to try this with a different colour scheme too. 

Let me know your thoughts in the comments.

Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com