21 June 2014

Watercolour Roses

Hello my loves. It's the weekend! I am pampering myself this morning and I am going for a shopping trip this afternoon, followed by a night out! A busy day for me :).

I have some new floral nail art to show you today. I do love a good floral nail, the possibilities are endless with flowers :). Today I have gone for a rose theme which was inspired by this image.


Read on after the jump for more.


I started with a base of Sally Hansen - Without A Stitch.


For my leaves I used Barry M - Key Lime and Barry M - Watermelon. I diluted both of these with polish remover and dabbed them randomly onto my nail for an abstract look. I used the same technique for the base colour of the roses. The light pink is China Glaze - Pink-ie Promise and the darker one is Sally Hansen - Frutti Petutie.


I then added the detail to the roses using Sally Hansen - Cinnasnap and OPI - Gouda Gouda Two Shoes.

 

I really liked this design, I thought it was delicate and pretty! It was actually easier than I thought it was going to be too.

I hope you like it! Let me know what you think in the comments.

Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com