25 July 2014

Fingerfood's Theme Buffet - Inspired by Fabric/Clothing.

Hi everyone. Thank god it's Friday! I hope you all have nice weekends planned. I came home from work early today as I am still feeling ill, I'm hoping I can shake this illness off soon!

I have this week's Fingerfood's Theme Buffet to show you today and the theme this week is inspired by fabric/clothing. I was going to do another fashion inspired post, since I have been loving them lately.. but I stumbled across this duvet and decided I wanted to do that instead. It's pretty right?! I might have to get it for my bed :P.


Read on after the jump for more.


My base is Girly Bits - Mint To Be.


I sponged on a little bit of Sinful Colors - Snow Me White.


I then painted my flower/dandy-lion type things (does anyone know what these are?) using Snow Me White again and a detail brush.


I really liked these nails, I thought they were really pretty. Although I think pretty much anything this colour is pretty :P.

Let me know your thoughts in the comments.

Thanks for looking.

2 comments:

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com