31 July 2014

Life In Lacquer's Nail Art Challenge: Inspired by Another.

Hello everyone. It's nearly Friday! I've had a fairly uneventful day.

Today I have the final prompt for Life In Lacquer's Nail Art Challenge to show you today. I'm kinda sad this challenge is over, I always enjoy these kind of challenges! The theme today is inspired by another nail artist or blogger -  I decided to go for a design by the lovely Jade of Life In Lacquer herself. 


Read on after the jump for more.



I was inspired by these gorgeous strawberry nails which Jade did for the first theme in the challenge (which was food).


I used a base of Barry M - Passionfruit.


The leaves are Barry M - Watermelon and Barry M - Key Lime. The little black pips (at least I think they are pips?) are W7 - Black.


I loved wearing these so much! They are so fun and summery and yummy! I'm glad I finished off this challenge on a high (in my opinion at least) and I've really enjoyed taking part. A big thanks to Jade for hosting such an awesome challenge! 

Let me know your thoughts in the comments.

See you next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com