22 July 2014

Pick A Polish: OPI - Embarca Dare Ya

Hi everyone. I hope you are all well. I am feeling pretty ill, but I pick my new car up this evening so not all bad :).

It's Pick A Polish time! This week I shall be showing you OPI - Embarca Dare Ya, I have had this one for a while and I have used it in nail art, but never as a full manicure. So it was nice to use it properly for once :P. 



Read after the jump for more.




Embarca Dare Ya is a gorgeous deep berry toned pink shimmer (what a description lol). I used two coats without topcoat for this swatch. The formula is good, it applies very smoothly. The only downside is that it shows brush strokes a tiny bit, but it's nothing major. I really really love this colour, I think it's a great autumn shade but is still wearable all year round. 



I decided to get out the striping tape for today's manicure as I haven't used it much lately.



I used a base of Barry M - Almond and once it was completely dry I applied my striping tape.



I painted over the tape with Embarca Dare Ya and removed the tape whilst the polish was still wet.



I am really loving this polish! I like this design too, but I think that's mainly just because I like the polish ;). Isn't the colour just amazing?! Okay I'll stop gushing now.

Let me know your thoughts in the comments.

See you next time.

1 comment:

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com