18 September 2014

Monthly Charity Nail Art Challenge - Hospices/Hospitals

Hello lovely people. It's nearly Friday! This week has actually gone quite quickly for a first week back after my holiday.

I have this months Charity Nail Art Challenge offering to show you today. This month the theme is hospices and hospitals and I have decided to go with Great Ormond Street Hospital. For those of you who might not know, Great Ormond Street is a hospital in London which specializes in caring for seriously ill children - you can't get a much better cause than that in my opinion!


Click below for more.



I came across this image online and thought that it was the perfect pattern to embody this charity. I used a base of Sinful Colors - Snow Me White. I freehanded my hands using China Glaze - Hey Sailor, Barielle - Surf's Up and Nicole by OPI - Hit The Lights. My little heart in each palm is also Sinful Colors - Snow Me White.




I was pretty happy with these, I think they fit the theme perfectly. There are a few niggly bits I would like to change about the hands but that's just me being picky I think. 

Let me know what you think in the comments.

Have a great day.

5 comments:

  1. what a great charity and a wonderful nailart to match it perfectly! you did a great job with the hands well done and thanks so much for taking part :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks great! It absolutely fits!

    ReplyDelete

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com