22 November 2014

Blue and Gold Skittle

Hello lovelies. This is a scheduled post as I'll be living it up in London this weekend to celebrate my 21st! 

I went to a wedding last weekend, so I wanted some simple nail art that I could do easily on both hands. I went for a skittle style design with a blue and gold colour scheme, which matched the outfit that I was wearing. 


Click below for more.



The blue I used was I Love Nail Polish - Summer Stargazing and my details were done using China Glaze - Goldie But Goodie. I liked all of this manicure apart from the gradient on my little finger... I tried to just sponge the gold on top of the blue as I was pushed for time, but it just doesn't work as well as sponging both colours together. 



This may not be the most exciting manicure I've ever done, but I still enjoyed wearing it. I actually did it on both hands which is rare for me, my nails never match! I am in love with this blue too.

Have a great day guys. 

1 comment:

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com