10 November 2014

Pick A Polish: Barry M - Blueberry

Hi everyone. How are your Monday's going? I've been off work today, I've been feeling terrible! I'm starting to feel a bit better now, so hopefully I'll be back in action tomorrow. 

For Pick A Polish today I will be showing you Barry M - Blueberry. This is another one of their Gelly polishes which I love! This is one of my go to blues, so I have used it a fair amount before. 


Click below for more.


Blueberry is a blue creme with a slightly dusty feel about it (I think my photos have picked it up a bit brighter than it is). My swatch shows two coats with topcoat, it does dry to a high shine on its own though so topcoat isn't necessary for that purpose. The formula was good, I had no issues there. This really is a lovely blue, I do use it quite a lot.


I was in a rush when doing these nails so I went for something simple. I used an unnamed Color Club blue and striping tape to create my triangle shape on my accent nail. I felt like it needed something a little more so I added some clear rhinestones on top.




I love this polish, it's one of my favourite blues. Even though it's simple, I liked the nail art too. 

Let me know what you think in the comments.

See you next time.

4 comments:

  1. Very pretty. I do love the Gelly line!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently bought a couple of Gelly polishes and absolutely love them! This color looks fantastic on you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you hun, it's a great collection isn't it.

      Delete

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com