30 November 2014

Share The Love Sunday

Hello lovelies.

It's that time of week again - where I round up my favourite nail art I have come across in the last week.


Click below to see what I chose.


My first pick this week is this spiral stamping by Wacky Laki. It's no secret that I am obsessed with sparkle, and this manicure is no exception. I think the stamping and addition of the rhinestones compliment this gorgeous polish perfectly. 

Ways to follow Wacky Laki - 



I am absolutely loving this feather nail art by Dorothy Nail Assay. Aren't they flawless? I was convinced that these must be stickers or stamps when I first saw them, but she has painted them herself! Absolutely stunning.

Ways to follow Dorothy Nail Assay - 



Next up we have this gorgeous red and gold block design by May Contain Traces of Polish. Now I have my birthday out of the way, I start to think of Christmas and these are wonderfully festive, without being in your face Christmas - a gentle way to ease myself into it. Totally stylish and elegant. 

Ways to follow May Contain Traces of Polish - 



Finally I chose this beautiful wintry snowflake nail art by nailove2807. These are really subtle, but so beautiful. I love the delicate stamped snowflakes, along with the icy feeling textured polish. Gorgeous!

Ways to follow nailove2807 - 


I hope you all like my picks this week, I'll see you next time. 

2 comments:

  1. I just see I didn't come here to say a very huge tahnk you... really you thougt that it was stamping??? I was so surprised to be in your sunday selection... in middle of these amazing artist888 Fiannly I was very busy... so I am sorry for not coming here for a while... xoxo buddy;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I did, they look so perfect to me I didn't think it would be possible to freehand them! You are welcome hun, and don't worry I know that feeling!

      Delete

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com