22 January 2015

A2Z: K is for Kitschy.

Hi everyone. It's nearly Friday! I am quite looking forward to my weekend now :). 

This week for A2Z we had a choice between 'kitchen sink' and 'kitschy'... I decided to go for kitschy on this one. I'm not 100% sure I've quite got kitschy down to a tee, but I tried! 


Click below for more. 


I decided to go for some polka dots and roses, because that is sort of kitschy right?! At least I think it is. My base colour is Essie - In The Cabana and my dots are Barry M - Damson. I freehanded on my roses using Barry M - Bikini, Rimmel - Pink of Me, Models Own - Lilac Sheen and Sinful Colors - Snow Me White



I really enjoyed wearing these, I think they are pretty cute. So who cares if they are kitschy or not?! 

Let me know your thoughts in the comments and don't forget to check out the challenge hubpage

Thanks for looking. 

4 comments:

I love to read all your comments and appreciate every single one of them, however please do not leave links in the comments, they will be deleted. If you want me to check out your blog please email me at vickylovesnails@gmail.com